Afam the Frivolous: C'est La Vie

It's a selfie. I know it isn't Selfie Saturday, so please forgive me. My duvet means that much to me. I like that it smells like I smelled when I was a student. I don't smell the same anymore, and that's sad. It's the sense of an ending really. Even though the end has come and gone, I keep flicking through the pages in the book. I know that it amounts to nothing but I'm not ready to let go just yet. 
I must apologise to you, my famzers (readers of the ramblings of a madman - the good old blog), my friends, my enemies, my frenemies, my foes, and my frefoes. I haven't been as good as I should. There are so many posts I should and could have written, but I haven't. And it isn't because I didn't want to. My chakras were distorted by the sudden and untimely separation from my duvet and pillows. These are the bed materials that I used in Manchester. You see, when I was leaving, I discovered that it would be impossible to fit them in my suitcases. I, Afam, the frivolous and the daft, arranged to have them shipped instead. Papa Afam probably paid ten times their actual value to have them shipped. But I think it's alright really. The sentimental value I've attached to my duvet and pillows cannot possibly be overestimated.

They arrived yesterday, so I expect that things will go back to the way they were. My happiness at our reunion doesn't change the fact that I feel like a fool for being so irrational. C'est La Vie. As you were.

Happy Days,
Afam


No comments:

About Us

Recent

Random