What do you do when it's your mum's birthday and you haven't got a present? Click link for answer.

Me stealing the MumBae as Dad looks on. 


I think it would not be inaccurate to say that Mama Afam is probably the most important person in my life. You see, I do not believe that there is anyone who is there for me as steadfastly as she. For as long as I’ve been alive I cannot remember a moment where I doubted her love for me. 

And so when it is her birthday, my heart lifts like a balloon and I spread my love for her like a degenerate donkey. If you hadn’t noticed I’m doing it right now. Mama Afam is great. Mama Afam is awesome. Mama Afam should get all the good things and then some. 

And that’s what you do when you have a blog. You tell the people you love how you feel as loudly as you can! 

MUMMY I LOVE YOU!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

I’M SORRY FOR THE THINGS I LOST AND BROKE LAST YEAR!

I’M SORRY FOR THE THINGS I WILL LOSE AND BREAK THIS YEAR!

I SWEAR I’LL MAKE YOU PROUD. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!

much love,
Jigsy 

If you ask why I'm signing off at Jigsy I'll literally beat you with a bottle of Hennessy. It's one of my more private names. When Mama Afam's nagging and she's in a good mood, she says something like, "Jigsyjigsybaba, when will that book be published?" How terrible is it that I still don't know?



No comments:

About Us

Recent

Random