Onward and Upward!!

Friends, frenemies, enemies, frefoes, foes, comrades and famzers, we have come so monumentally far in such an unbelievably short period of time. You will no doubt be infinitely surprised that my ramblings have to date earned me thirty-two pounds and 43 pence. I'm sure that some of you will read this figure and giggle for it is so tiny that it is hardly worth boasting about. In fact you could go as far as to infer that he would boast of earning a mere £32 from 8 months of work must be mad. You would be right. I am mad.

When I first started this, my ramblings were for close friends and family but sometime in June I thought, "Why restrict the all the goodness that the ramblings of a madman holds to the minority?" It is common knowledge that mad men do not hide in corners and share the benefit of their madness with the rare few, they force their terminal inconsistencies on everyone and everything. Did Don Quixote not fight wage war against mills, trees and imagined enemies? In similar fashion I, Afam have conspired to force my ramblings down the throats of you all en masse. When I'm done with you, you will know of no other rambling madmen, rambling women or rambling men. When you hear rambling, you will think of me and only me because I Afam am a jealous man. 

Just the other day, I purchased my domain name, so what was once http://www.theramblingsofamadman-afam.blogspot.com is now http://www.theramblingsofamadman-afam.com. I cannot tell you precisely why I did this. It felt like it was about time that I transcended blogspot. 

A little bit before that, I signed on to be part of the blogging team at Alpha Rings, an awesome Australian online ring retailer. Check their blog out here: http://www.alpharings.com.au/blog/.

I will be working with Chris Gill (he's written for Drapers, and blogged for Reiss and Cocosa), Ty Henschke (he's a fashion designer for Calibre, a leading Australian menswear brand) and Nicholas Fox (the director of Alpha Rings and my boss). I'm probably just as terrified to be working with them as I am excited. 

Onward and Upward my friends!

Happy Days,
Afam



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done man! It was fun competing with you last Summer...it truly does sound like everything is falling into place nicely =)

Bobby Ezidi said...

This is grand.. Good luck mate

About Us

Recent

Random