Guess Who's Back!!

It's been a while. I apologise for this but I have been informed time and time again by my parental units that until the blog because prominent enough to support my every whim and fancy I must devote the majority of my time to my studies. I don't quite like saying "my studies". The phrase isn't remarkable enough. And when I say my parental units I really only mean Mama Afam, Papa Afam would damn near have a coronary if he found out that his second son was a self diagnosed rambling mad man. It is my deepest regret that I didn't leave you with an I'll be gone till the end of January memo, and worse I didn't leave you with a post that would make you want to come back when I resumed in January.

I'll rectify that shortly.

Happy Days,
Afam

No comments:

About Us

Recent

Random