Shoes and Sexual Deviants







You know what they are don't you? These impossibly high things. These things that most women consider indispensable. These things that are worth two months rent. 

When I see girls my age wearing these, I'm uncomfortable. I'm uncomfortable not because I'm intimidated by the extra 6 inches that all but guarantee that she'll be peering down at me for the duration of the night. I'm uncomfortable because I, Afam am a man of ease. Everything about me is easy. These shoes are not so the person wearing them by extension is not. It's even worse if she cannot walk in them because then not only is she incredibly difficult to maintain, she is also a sadist.
If she is a sadist, she is probably also a sexual deviant. No, she's not a sexual deviant in the way that you'd like. She's the beat me black and blue type of deviant. This also translates to more trouble than she's worth. 


Happy Days,
Afam.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! "She's the beat me black and blue type of deviant"- too funny!

Afam said...

Thanks for the kind comment.

Happy Days.

Imoteda said...

This post made me feel guilty. But i promise... I'd never beat you...

Ayooluwa said...

Dami. i'm glad we're related..........love your blog to bits!!

bobby ezidi said...

Hahahahah.. d comparison btwn u, a man of ease and d shoes Nt being easy.. & by extension d wearer.. sounds funny to me tho.. hope its Nt Jst to me tho, so hard to type wif a hangover..

Afam said...

I hope so too Bobby!

Afam said...

I have never been anything but glad that we are related.

About Us

Recent

Random