SO you made me a Fan Club! Thanks Famers/Afamzers

Ah my Afamzers! I'll be honest with you. When I decided that I would write this one, I had some difficulty populating it with words. I wanted to say other things that had little or nothing to do with what I wanted to say, like, I'm getting a new dog. I'm not sure what I'm going to call it yet, but it will be even more awesome than Captain Reginald. Now, you're probably thinking,

"so what was it that Afam wanted to say?"

Thanks!

You made me a fan club on instagram the other day, and I damn near died. You fulfilled my dreams! Well, sort of. I mean, you must really love me if you've made me a fan club right? So thanks for the love and stuff.


Stop it. You know I didn't make it myself. I mean I could have, I guess, but it's so much more rewarding when other people do things like this for you. I do wonder how much longer she'll do it for before she tires of me, but I'll worry about that tomorrow. Now, I'll just let the words Afam on fleek play in my head, over and over again. 

Thanks Famzers of The Ramblings of a Madman. 

Happy Days, 
Afam

No comments:

About Us

Recent

Random