The Guide to dealing with Shade



Hello. My name is Afam. You should know that already, because right above this is: The Ramblings of a Madman by Afam. Right now, Afam is the only one that lives here. There have been others, but they've all gone away. Now, there's only me. But, that's enough of that. If I continue on that line, we'll end up with a blog post that sounds like this.

People who defend their alrightness excessively are probably the least alright, so I'll refrain. It would make sense if this blog post was about my alrightness but as it isn't I'll have to move on.

In my profession, there's really no way to get around shade. I don't mean the thing that light does when it hits an object that doesn't exist in the realm of the spirits, but the thing that people do when they:

a. Come across something they don't like aka that's that shit I don't like.
b. Come across something that they do like but can't support because they're nasty little shits.
c. Get infected with the hating virus, and as a result, they find themselves tragically incapable of enjoying or appreciating anything and everything.
d. Have forgotten what it feels like to have opinions of their own, so whenever they meet the antagonists of your life they join them in slandering your good name.

Because of my shocking good looks and parentally assured specialness it may come as a surprise to you to learn that I have been a victim of this thing called shade. I know. I know. It's very tragic, and stuff but it is the way of the world. The other people just can't stand how special you are, so they try to steal your thunder bit by bit by saying truly terrible things about you wonderful personage. Truth be told there's only one thing to do when you're faced with a shade infestation.

Happy Days,
Afam

No comments:

About Us

Recent

Random