I've seen that look before...

It's been a little bit of a while, and I apologise. My creative juices haven't been flowing as copiously as they were in the past, but no matter. In my opinion, there's no such thing as writers block. Well there is a block, but it can always be hammered through with sheer determination and volume. And that's what I'm going to do. Until I return to form, I will blog about anything, and everything. For example, take this:

I've seen that look before, kind sir.
Wine is not for you, kind sir.
It's too light for you, kind sir.
You need something to be strong for you, kind sir.
Something stronger than you, kind sir.
No, wine certainly won't do, kind sir.
You need vodka in a glass without ice, kind sir.
Or tequila, not by the shot but by the bottle, kind sir.
Forget about the salt and the lime, kind sir.
They too are not for you, kind sir.
You need something dirty to drown all you find filthy, kind sir.
Bad and bad makes numb, kind sir
I've seen that look before, kind sir
Wine is not for you, kind sir.

It's a poem, that quite possibly encourages alcoholism. I wrote it on a napkin in a bar the other night.

Happy Days,
Afam


1 comment:

Yoma. said...

I love this. Been reading your blog since yesterday and I haven't stopped, I plan to read it to the end. I absolutely love it.

I especially like this one because I like poetry.

About Us

Recent

Random