Lagos Fashion and Design Week day 2 (Behind the scenes/ Back Stage)

As per usual I made my way back stage earlier this afternoon. Last night was fun even though I was surrounded by photographers who all smelled worse than I did. I'm looking forward to tonight. Fashion people are just so interesting. I do not think I've ever been around so many crazy people. I liked it, but I think the principles of diminishing marginal utility may set in (I may get sick of it... I can't say really)
I took a photo of the man taking a photo. How cool is that. 

That's Toyin. He's a pretty cool guy and model. He's very good. I'm going to do a piece on the top models at Lagos fashion week. WHOOP! FUN TIMES!  I'm psyching myself up for more work.

Models do a lot of waiting around while looking pretty. Look at how long that one is!!! She's also a master of the pose non pose. I saw her move ever so slightly when she saw me taking the picture

Anyway you look at it she's stunning. There's so much beauty in the world. 

She was a little worse for wear. It's lucky that Lola, one of the Maybelline girls was there to patch her up. 

#sleepingonthejob

bored and pissed off. 

He was trying that horsetail and leather groin cover on. 

Models get hungry too. 

I was lucky to see the Maki-Oh fitting. Uju's the tall one at the very end. She's the Nigerian Naomi Campbell. I'm not kidding, she's tall and tan and young and lovely.
It was here that I realised that I'd better get used to nudity. There's a lot of it at these things, and the models really don't give a damn about it. I think this is the closest I've ever come to putting a naked girl on my blog. You don't know which one she is? Look closely. 
.
Happy Days,
Afam


No comments:

About Us

Recent

Random